Elixer of death Evasion removed?

Hey, apperently the elixer of death evasion is getting removed.

Frankly i’m not to happy about this. In a game were alot of stuff can one-shot you, i personally like to use it, especially when trying high end dungeons on new caracters. And trust me, even with death evasion popped, there are alot of way’s to die ;-).

Though i understand that some people don’t like it, I thought it was a verry elegant solution. The die hard/purists/streamers have the option just not to use it, and the more normal people, that like a safety net, have acces to one.

As i see it, there is a alot that could get some more attention in this game. Death evasion is one of the things i thought was really nicely designed, since you actually cater to two different camps. And ist just getting removed. Why?

So i’d like the devs to reconsider this decision plz.

1 Like

You’re not alone as others have posted about this. After hearing all the smack talk from people who obvious haven’t pushed on the more difficult HC content I’m all for it now. I want to see them suffer and rage quit the game.

If with the new changes the game becomes so easy that dealing with lvl 150+ mobs and elites/bosses isn’t a big deal, then screw it, EoDE’s absence is the least of my concerns.

Finally! We can play hardcore and actually die in this game… Use the protecting aspect and… gl hf ss

Sure, if you play on chicken mode there’s no problem.

But what the hell can you do against the one shot killers coming from nowhere?

I play only HC since 2000 in D2 and D3 and D2R, there are NO one shot killers.