Error 34203 - Accounts get flagged!

Since I’ve been trying to login for about 6 hours now I got the idea that Blizzard may flags accounts to secure a short queue time and stable servers. I logged out of my account and relogged into a friend’s one at the SAME PC. Turns out: There were no issues getting into the game. So I relogged into my personal account and tried again immediately and got the error code again…

2 Likes

There is another post who talk about that but i copy my com here for info because blizzard suck for that.

They have blackflag accounts to limit the number of players because their servers can’t keep up.
It’s marked on the battle.net game page, so those who have 34203 error like me, have just got “moved out” of the beta while they do their job properly.
I can’t link a photo, but I’ll put the text I have.

“We are aware of issues affecting early access to open beta, resulting in long queues and server disconnections.
The team needs to limit the number of players that can come in until we have a solution to the connection issues. We will post updates on our forums.”

Do not worry, you can play Monday in good conditions and we received your money for pre-orders.
You can always try your luck at the beta next weekend that will have even more players to try to get your rewards, if we don’t eject you from the beta again because we’re not doing our job properly. (And thanks again for your 100 dollars/Euros/ livres and other) Kek company

3 Likes

That’s already known:

Same issue here. Played yesterday eve for about 2 hours, and today I cant login, always error 34203… couple of my friends are playing just fine.

Best Pre-Purchase ever, yet somehow standard for blizz games.

This is real BS right here. I logged on 5 minutes i got yeeted out and then this error code nonsense. Thanks Blizz

This is coppy a coppy from other post. I try and it work

"I confirm to this. I try to login all day. I play from NL. Alway get that error code.

After i see this coment. I try to use vpn to Asia country. I use vpn to Thailand. Then i can login and play game. I even can play my charactor from yesterday.

So i think something got to do with eu server or connection from eu. Hope you guy find a good vpn for play the game"

I think it is not account…but it is about conecting from eu to them server. Becuase i just use vpn to Thailand then suddenly i could play the game.

Can anyone recommend me a good VPN provider then? :smiley:

mudfish is cheap and very good one. i use it right now to connect to Thailand

There are some free choices that work “fine” if you don’t mind possible latency issues. You can google and the first few results should give you a few choices to pick between.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.