Error 34203 for 15+ hours

As I can only reply 3 times in a thread I’m forced to create a new topic, another stupid Blizzard thing. But @Blizzard can I get a response why I’m not able to play the ffing beta that was advertised to me as bonus for pre-ordering D4. According to the MS store on xbox the beta should be available from March 17-19 and not March 17 for couple of hours after some terrible queue time and then to be greeted with error 34302. Really the worst support I’ve seen, at least let people know what’s going on.

i think we will get no answer

Same here, been trying since 09:00 this morning…

I’m starting to hope that when MS gets to buy Activision that they replace the whole Blizzard team with competent people. If they only would let people know what’s going on and update on the matter on a regular basis, people would be more understanding (atleast I would). But as it is now I’m considering not to support any Blizzard software anymore.

Yup, still going strong here too!