EVERY bludgeon weapon collected is stuck with identical stats

Hi,

Platform - Xbox Series X.
Character - Barbarian.
Level - 59.

I’m now unable to progress as EVERY single bludgeoning weapon I collect is stuck with an identical “upper tier stat”.

I’ve collected countless weapon drops in the past day or so, well over 200 of which have been two handed or one handed bludgeoning weapons (BW). But, EVERY BW I collect, gamble with Obols, or view at any weapon vendor is STUCK with an identical “upper stat” (the stat above the white line) of exactly “62% overpower damage” for any two handed BW, or exactly “31% overpower damage” for any one handed BW. (Should it be in anyway unclear - Overpower damage is USELESS to me, PERIOD!!! I DON’T want it or need it, yet I’m stuck with 300% of it that is completely worthless.)

I wasn’t experiencing this issue before 05 April and the problems apparently started after a period of extended login issues on the evening of 04 April (GMT +1). EVERY item I collected before then was as normal with completely random and mixed stats. However, something changed with the game that has resulted in this annoying issue. None of my friends that I play online with are suffering from the same issue and seem as perplexed by the problem as I.

Obviously, I can change the stats as normal from below the white line using an affix or change any aspect normally too. However, this stat above the white line is fixed and now it’s utterly stuck, as am I!!!

I am attaching screenshots highlighting the issue should there fail to be any understanding of which stat is stuck and why it can’t be changed, please view these for reference!

I have attempted multiple game restarts and server hops. I have attempted restarting my Xbox multiple times also, (including clearing the cache). I have experienced NO crashes or file corruption, and ALL other stats for ALL other items are returning normal/typical mixed and random stats with every pick up. It’s just the bludgeoning weapons that have somehow become affected.

Can you please kindly tell me how to rectify this issue?

[type or paste code here](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z7xxqv0lvkngwpujvurp2/Diablo-IV-2-handed-mace.png?rlkey=jz1bml8clus6dibdt641cq535&dl=0)
[type or paste code here](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vrljxyx06mt4kxvfy2tt0/Diablo-IV-1-handed-mace.png?rlkey=rhv8har0nbh2buyfm494ocd74&dl=0)

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.