Hi.

I am one of the people who dont get uber uniques. My brother played his first 12 duriels with my party and he got Harlequinn. I havent got a single Uber unique since diablo 4 release (except the useless neck that only works for rend barbar).

Feedback: Everytime you’re doing content like… Helltides, Tree of whispers, Gauntlet, Events, world bosses and legion events. You SHOULD be awarded one crafting material (for ubers) per content you’re doing and raise the craftable Uber uniques too. 100-200 sparks. This will make every content crowded with people, also people will farm the hell out of the game to be one of the strongest. The material to summon the endgame bosses should be a plus on the side that you can do after for a HIGHER chance of them dropping.

This game is all about farming for duriel or waiting on cheaters farming alot of materials and you then buy them for ingame currency or other people will also buy them for real money. That is it, people wait in cities for sellers instead of doing content.

I also think that people who dont get any uber uniques like myself, we are on the edge of quiting. This isnt fun at all, I have been farming like an animal for nothing since diablo 4 release. I am close too quiting. Farming should be awarded, not a punch in your face.

3 Likes

I fully agree with what u r saying. There should be anothr way of getting uber uniques. Because any time when Duriel drops somewhat regular and useless unique i’m about to say - C’mon, I do not want it anymore.

I fully agree that too. I run about 600 times Duriel and got 3 ubers. I have to bye allmoust all materials because I have no time to play 24/7 to farm them.