Fix price for Ukraine on Diablo 4!

Well, I personally find it pretty unfair and not well planned that the game costs $70 in the US where the average salary is like $60k yearly and $77 in Bulgaria, where the average salary is $12k yearly.

Definitely out of the purchasing range of many people in Bulgaria :cry:

If the company you were working for said they were assigning you to a new project, they expect the same level of work but will pay you 60% less money while you are working on that specific project due to the clients budget, would you be happy with that? would you accept that?

It’s not a god given right for everyone to be able to afford a game, it’s god given entitlement :sweat_smile:

I don’t get pissed I can’t buy the latest Ferrari and demand pricing that falls in line with my standard of living. Neither should you.

Ukrainians expand into neighboring states and devastate and destroy our monuments, our system and still want and want more from the people who gave them the opportunity to come to their own country. I would give a 100 percent higher price for Ukraine, you are an unpleasant nation, ungrateful people. Greetings from Slovakia.

2 Likes

I think you confused Ukrainians with Russians. The whole world knows (except Russia, which attacked Ukraine and a couple of terrorist countries with dictators in government) that Ukraine is fighting for its territories and freedom, which are recognized by all countries (except for a couple of terrorist countries that are in collusion with Russia). Even your country gives weapons to Ukraine for self-defense.

2 Likes

They know what they said.

They are trying to be shocking for a reaction.

Don’t give them the satisfaction.

I have preordered for 99 € the ultimate edition :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

If you are really in a heavy warzone I guarantee you there is no time or possibility to have some fun with games.

3 Likes

Wrong. We (not ukrainians) are doing that to soviet era statues and place names that have names like Lenin, Stalin etc. in them. And for good reason. You don’t have to be genius to figure out the reason.

1 Like

LOL it’s the “normal” price everywhere.

Dont forget all the tax payers money from canada

Иди работать нищий, не выноси мозг.

1 Like