Fix price for Ukraine on Diablo 4!

I’m from Ukraine, and when I went to the Diablo 4 pre-order store I was shocked!
The prices I saw are absolutely not subject to regional prices!

2500 UAH for the standard edition is very, very much, the game is not worth it, considering that the game will have additional donation!

My opinion is that the prices should be:
1449 UAH - 2149 UAH - 2449 UAH

You will have much more interested potential players if you lower the price for the game for Ukraine.
I don’t know about other regions, but I suspect the situation is the same.

DO SOMETHING PLEASE!

5 Likes

You’re actually getting the game cheaper than that equates to in pounds sterling (£), you are already seeing regional pricing applied.

2500 UAH = £53.78

UK base price for the standard edition is £59.99.

It’s just on the higher end of games cost all around.

1 Like

Which platform is 59,99£? It is 69,99£ for Playstation.

Battlenet (PC) is £59.99 for the standard edition, £79.99 for the Digital Deluxe, and £89.99 for the ultimate edition.

PlayStation has been criticised for the last couple years for setting it’s prices higher than other platforms for the same game and no extras. Not sure how much say the developers have in it or if its a Sony tax after the developer submits their pricing structure.

• I’ve just noticed this was the console section of the forums, don’t know how I ended up here lol *
1 Like

Yeah, here in Poland it’s the equivalent of 84 US dollars for PS5 which is around 65 pounds…. I’m hoping the price wasn’t adjusted yet because of the inflation and the price will go down.

No, you are already supported by the EU and the USA be more respectful to us!

9 Likes

Is some kind of trolling? If you dont have money just dont buy it or earn more money, i guess there is a lot of things to do in your country now.

1 Like

No Troll, people in countries with weaker economies have become accustomed to, and take for granted that western developers need to make less money for the same product out of the kindness of their hearts, and when it’s not happening they raise the roof with outrage rather than getting their politicians to fix their economy and productivity levels.

4 Likes

Украина - це Европа. Так что привыкайте к новым реалиям и добро пожаловать в ЕС и НАТО

3 Likes

А что не так-то?
Обычная европейская цена.
В ру-регионе вообще не купить, так что радуйся, что для вас это вообще реально.

1 Like

Im from UA too. Price feels ok for quality game. Its b2p game, cmon
Now to figure out if it is quality game

The OP is not asking for a massive thing, given the situation.

UK gamer here BTW, I bought the Ultimate edition on the PS platform.

Strongly suggest Blizzard should lead the way and offer Ukrainian gamers a steep discount.

I can’t imagine being in a war zone, wanting to have some gaming distraction and the price getting in the way.

Sending you guys much love and strength!

4 Likes

They are being sent billions of pounds in foreign tax payer money every month, and being supplied with an arsenal of war weapons on top of that, they get plenty. No one inherently deserves a discount, people all over the world go through hardship every day, does everyone affected by the resulting Cost of Living Crisis and can’t feed their kids due to the price of energy in Europe automatically qualify for a discount also? you’re not virtue signalling for all of them. Won’t be a popular opinion in this thread, but that won’t make it any less true.

9 Likes

I had to log in to leave quick like.

Cya

First of all: what does global politics has to do with D4 price formation? Obviously purchasing power of average Ukrainian is way weaker, especially now when millions of citizens simply lost their jobs due to the war. Blizzard could form more realistic price, that’s the message. I say “could”, not “has to”. Yeah, this is market, they are greedy as every big corp, they are free to do whatever they want with their product, we get it. But still… this smells bad.

Second of all: billions of pounds in foreign tax payer money every month are being paid to take down a big, extremely dangerous, fascist country. Literally fascist, i’m not trying to troll, assault or anything – it’s just a cold fact. I feel like that’s a good tone to not bring “tax money” to the table in this kind of conversations. But that’s only my opinion.

2 Likes

I buy rtx 4090. BLIZZARD GIVE ME MY KEY. I can’t write post!

There is no regional pricing anywhere in the world. There are also no regional locks on who you can play with.

Germans pay 69.99€ for standard edition on pc and 10€ more on console.

1 Like

The PC Price works out to be only €4 more than you pay in the US once once the exchange rates are applied and they leave wiggle room for fluctuations in the rate in the immediate future, you are not playing any more than anyone else outside of the US and not using the US Dollar.

The £59.99 in the UK, equates to $74.10 dollars this morning, so you’re getting off lightly :sweat_smile: :sob:

Playstation have been known to charge around $10 more per game these days, because Sony Ecosystem Tax.

It doesn’t work the way you imagined it would.

Lower price in any country would be nothing but invitation for scammers to get rich.

There can be difference in 1 or 2 dollars,but that’s about it.