Frame Generation causes stuttering in-game

When enabling Frame generation i get fps spikes or stutters when opening/closing map and/or other interface in-game. With it disabled its smooth as butter and with no issues. I have a RTX 4070 graphics card and a good pc, even with recommended graphics settings from Nvidia geforce enabled. DLSS on/off, raytracing on/off or Nvidia reflex on/off makes no difference, it’s just when enabling Frame generation…

Please look into this and fix it, it’s really annoying that I can’t run 180 fps on my 180 hz 1080p monitor when I have it disabled its around 90-100 fps, although be it without any stutters it just doesn’t feel good for me and should be solved.

Kind regards, Victor

1 Like

man, i have better computer, and the 4080 RTX and even using low settings frame generation crashes. Using performance mode, not dlla, or others.

Even i lowed my fps to 120 and 30 minimun and crashes still.

I have cache cleaned, repaired everything, i have no virus, firewall, etc. Still Diablo 4 crashes when other games with huge quality settings, i mean 800% quality. Is an arpg, so you only see the map, and you and the monsters, npc, no more, i play other games with bigger settings, and i have no issues. Even i can play vulkan.

I think they will never fix performance, they don´t know how to do it.

Other games from this company has the same issue, wow, etc, so don´t expect too much when wow have huge performance issues and they are cartoons, and this is more realistic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.