Free Trial Max Level Reached

I have purchased the game some seasons ago. Plus I have purchased the expansion for the next season. Today I tried to log in and play. Steam downloaded some update. After that, when I press “Start Game” button in the character selection menu, I have a blocking pop-up. It says “Free Trial Max Level Reached”. Thank you for playing. And invites me to purchase the game. AGAIN :D. Please, look into this. Yesterday everything worked fine

76 Likes

Hi,
I have the same issue. Everything worked a few days ago, but after a recent small update, I’m not able to play any characters with a level higher than 20.

9 Likes

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I was playing just fine, got kicked out of the game and did the small update and now this…

8 Likes

Friend, I have the same problem! I bought the game on Steam, bought seasons and now I can’t even log into my character!

6 Likes

Hi, same issue for me :frowning:

5 Likes

Same issue here, small update, 1.2gb, and now free trial.

4 Likes
10 Likes

I have the same problem! I bought the game on Steam and now I can’t log into my characters, anyone found a solution?

5 Likes

same problem here… have blizzard confirm a problem yet ?

5 Likes

same problem, have steam version of game and have bought pre-order of VoH

6 Likes

Same issue. Played earlier today without issue, now wants me to purchase again.

7 Likes

Hi, I have the same issue.

6 Likes

Same problem, have purchased steam version. After last patch the game is displaying weird message “Free trial max level reached” and is asking to buy the game again.

6 Likes

I have the same problem.

6 Likes

I have the same issue. Steam user.

7 Likes

same issue here hopefully they notice it soon

4 Likes

Same issue to me. Fix that please.

4 Likes

Same issue
Just a great update))

4 Likes

Just after the update the game starts saying I don’t have the game purchased and I completed the free trial. I play on Steam, someone solve it? Ty

5 Likes

WTF !!! DO YOU WANT ME TO BUY THE GAME A SECOND TIME?? You don’t have enough money from selling horses?? Now I have to buy a new game every season???

9 Likes