Getting stuck on every rock, flower, dust particle

I believe a few seasons ago the movement through the open world and in general has been tweaked and made much smoother. After this season we suddenly get stuck on pretty much every little obstacle with both mounts and characters.
Trying to make your way out of Ruins of Rakhat Keep on a mount is infuriating while getting stuck in door frames has became the cause of as many deaths as Uber Lillith herself. What is going on??? The only time this was worse was when the game was released.
Please review the in game movement patterns and revert them back to how they used to be.

3 Likes

There is a rumour that season 3 patch was pushed into pre-season 2 build of the game. It means that a lot of QoL changes and bugs fixes from pre-season 2 were reversed in season 3 patch. Odd seasons (1st, 3rd) were made by different team than even seasons (2nd, 4th) and this is the probable cause.

I’ve heard that. A pity really. So many issues that were resolved emerging again :frowning_with_open_mouth: Also the communication changed a lot. I feel they were talking to us much more until season 4.

That’s probably because the fire has been extinguished. I hope they will not slow down and make good use of this “quiet” time.

could the kalisi character and actress be more overrated?

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic but to each their own :woman_shrugging: