HC is impossible because of DCs and game freezing

Unplayable blizzard. Please make it so if you crash or the game closes your character is logged out. I have died now 3 times at level 30, 20 and latest 45 all due to game freezing. Please fix

3 Likes

im more concerned about getting a disconnect to happen and not be able to do anything about it, its just so sad.

just lost my 4th character now due to DCs and game crashes.
Its anoying. im done.

3rd char loss coz of DC at around 9-10:30, Quick disconnects are dream

Yes exactly, Having the same trouble here lost my 7th character due to lagg issues on server side. I have a good pc and stable internet. Suddenly the mobs stopped moving and yeah that was it for the character. Lost 3x 60+ and a 70… Had to stop playing HC for now because i lost countless of hours because of server issues.

I understand dead is final but dieng because of a DC feels so unfair and is demotivating.
Lets hope S1 start gets better

Same here, just lost my 3rd HC character this one was 51. This is absolutely unplayeble, I am very sorry that I gave my money to Blizzard.

also my character was standing there at least a minute before it was killed (my friend was there to watch my demise). If you program crappy game that disconnects players just let their character leave game world.

Try and get a refund, people under 10hrs play are being refused!

Lvl 67 in t4.
Number of dc : 0