Hi any Idea as I am getting queued for login and it keeps going up is the server down?

Same for me for 5 h, we may have a margin of time to lnow when this issue can be resolved.

I imagine soon ā„¢ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well so far I have tried relogging, sign out and in, restart computer, change region, clear cache, run as admin, scan and repair, link extra accountsā€¦ I did manage to get in for about 5 minutes, but was kicked and now back into the queue at 57 minutes and going up.

Same problem for - stuck in permanent queue since 6 pm CEST.
My friends had no issues. Restarting the router and the PlayStation did not help.

System: PS5
Internet provider: Vodafone

This wonā€™t be fixed until at least tomorrow. If you look at the Blizzard/Diablo/Activision Blizzard Twitter feed they are uploading marketing content. Very Activision like attitude, giving preference to the shop and its updates rather than keeping servers functional.

1 Like

I have the problem and I have no PSN connected to my account.

Same problem, BLIZZARD let people enjoy the game and SOLVE this painful experience.

same problem here, stuck in queue for 6 hrs, i couldnt played today, F
fix this please, my friends are lvl 20 already!!!

1 Like

Today, we will not play. I was buy game to stack in queue, Bravo Blizzard.

1 Like

fine guys no need to relogin or restart your computer.
This is TOTALLY account issue, donā€™t know somehow why our account was refused by server.

Hereā€™s the proof: tried to login one of my other battle accounts, entre game directly create a new character, play normally!

3 Likes

I repeat and reiterate, we should refund the game. And when the servers improve, come back. Blizzard was in a hurry for the pre-order, after the pre-order itā€™s back to its modus operandi.

2 Likes

Silly thing is, I donā€™t mind waiting in a queue (Iā€™ve played FFXIV, I know about queing!). The queue just has to actually work and go down and not up.

It all was working fine over early access :frowning:

3 Likes

My queue just started to go down. From 35 to 33 minutes :wink:

iā€™ve managed to get mine to 60 mins, do i get an in-game reward? started to get hacked off

3 Likes

60 minute queue for me as well. See you guys tomorrow and good luck

1 Like

Itā€™s just absurd that youā€™re prioritizing certain accounts over othersā€¦
My bf and I live together, we have 3 different networks to choose from, doesnā€™t matter which PC or which network weā€™re using, on his account we can get to character selection, and on my account itā€™s the infinite queue.

*Both are ultimate editions.

3 Likes

same problem here, this is making fun of the customer, 60 minutes queued

*Both are ultimate editions.

Same here , was ingame all day had to restart cause an issue with the game and now infinite queued while my friends can enter directly. Hope this solve for tomorrow at least ā€¦

I donā€™t blame Blizzard for the prioritisation of accounts. Maybe itā€™s an activation problem, since most of the affected accounts are people who bought the most expensive version. They have made a good game, plus I hope they really compensate people who have lost 1 day of a game bought with a pre-purchase, if we have been affected who trusted the company by paying 100 dollars before the release of the game, what less that the company rewards that trust and this mistake with any detail.

Same issue before character select. In queue for 2 hours. Literally everyone else iknow in same region has no problem. Even my other account works in the same network. Stuck on 20 minutes. (Ps5)