Hi any Idea as I am getting queued for login and it keeps going up is the server down?

I have the same problem, tried to fix it for 2 hours until i found this thread, hope it will be fixed soon

Its not a queue or prioritization.

Its a error on the authentication servers, and its a old one . It was also in the beta as you can see if you google the error 30010 (you get when you cancel the queue).

Its incredibly that so many players havent been able to log in half the day, and they cannot fix it when its a old known battle net authentication lockout issue.

2 Likes

A workaround if you are on EU:

1. Connect a VPN knot of US/Asia
  2. Login BN as American/Asia region which you have less lag
  3. Solved
2 Likes

Same problem here on PS5, Iā€™ve been trying to queue for 2 hours now and it said 40 minutes in the beginning, now it says 62 minutes and increasingā€¦
My friend just entered the game in less than a minute and Iā€™m still here stuck in this.

No solutions, no answer from this horrible company, nothing. Incredible how they love to steal our money.

Disapointing

Ok, I will share the solution I have taken and it has worked for me:

-Download Windscribe, VPN.
-Create a free user. Check mail (tempmail works) to get extra Gbs.
-Log on pc. You start BN, Diablo IV and log in.

Let me know if it worked for you. Good luck!

Workaround.

Im eu, and havent been able to log in in 7 hours.
I installed a VPN, routing through USA and now i can play.
(If i stop the vpn, i still cannot log in normally)

Once again, well done Blizzard. Imagine coming from work with an insane hype, paying 100ā‚¬, and having a 62min queue. Like, wtf is going on with you guys?

2 Likes

Would love to use a VPN, but not really possible with a PS5. Comon Blizzard, on launch date - canā€™t play for like half a day.

1 Like

same thing here ā€¦ can you please after almost 4 hours of this issue , do something???

worked for me, still disgusting i had to use a vpn to play diablo 4 cause bnet cant solve the same problem with every game they launch :frowning:

Iā€™m from Italy.

I cannot log on EU, using my vpn I tried every EU country. Connecting at New York made me log in, I played one dungeon with an insane lag.

I hope they will get us a BluPost asap, thatā€™s very insaneā€¦

Same problem here.
Italy, PC.

Played 30 min in the afternoon, then enter the loop of rising queue.
Closed and restarded lot of times, always icreases
(20-25-30-35-40-53-60- now 65 after like 7th restart)
Friends of mine have no problems.

When I cancel connection a dialog window shows message ā€œDisconnectionā€ - Error 3000010

Doesnā€™t work at all, tried from spain, Uk and France

Edit: tried from EEUU and worked!

On xbox used second account work instant main account 57 minutes

Hey all,

Thanks again for the reports of this. Our developers are looking into this now, but need some more information to do so.

Can you folks please send us a copy of your FenrisDebug.txt file? This will be located in your Diablo IV install location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo IV by default.)

Once you find that file, you can email these with the following information:

To: techinfo@blizzard.com
Subject: Diablo IV EU Login Loop

Note: this inbox is used for file collection only. Messages will not receive a response.

Weā€™ll get those over to the devs and hopefully get this fixed up for you all ASAP!

1 Like

Infinite loginā€¦ how much launches you had? how much??? Ofc, with a totally different team but understandable i guessā€¦

1 Like

on console it is a account based issue i have posted above that my fresh account no wait but main account has 1 hour. could it be my character is in a highly population server and why cant it be moved while i log in.

1 Like

What about console players!? I canā€™t even log a ticket because when you select console it fobs you off to the forums or the console manufacturer, and this is clearly an account issue of which Sony/Microsoft arenā€™t going to be able to resolve

2 Likes

try making a new gamertag or ps account to test.

Interesting enough some players can log in without any problems itā€™s just infnite quene for some, maybe a filter not working that shouldnt be used ? :slight_smile: