Season 12 feels unplayable for me, during a while I can get 65 msec but suddently the game goes until 280 msec making the game unplayable at all.
If I restart the game the problem goes away… for a while and then, here we go again.
I’ve played all the seasons a lot and I believe I’m close to have 1000h on D4 but I’ve never experienced such latency issues, I’ve read other players have the same problem and I wanted to be sure is not on my end.
My connection is more than fine, so I’m trying to figure out the problem, any help in the matter is welcome.
Thank you all for reading this.
tak ja mám stejnej problém 
At least I’m glad I’m note alone :_)
_______________________
Jsem rád/a, že nejsem sám/sama :_)
Hello there.
Same issue for me. Some locations im playing with a good ping, but when enter another location ping increasing a lot. Tried to perform tracert on two EU D4 servers, and for second one it seems problem here:
8 6 ms 6 ms 8 ms [87.245.242.102]
9 100 ms 100 ms 100 ms [87.245.234.6]
10 125 ms 100 ms 100 ms [198.32.160.141]
11 180 ms 214 ms 217 ms [137.221.111.33]
Can someone from technical support have a look please?
Thanks!
Exactly same issue, and it’s not my local problem. The ping is exactly 270. While my normal pings range from 26 to 54 in whole Europe!! This is playing solo with crossplay OFF, so even more absurd.
Please notice this technical bros, it’s a clear scenario.
Thank you guys for the responses. Maybe if many people have the same problem, they will notice and do something about it. Let’s stay tuned.
The same thing happened to me a few days ago, everything was normal and then suddenly the latency increased a lot, making it unplayable. 
Same here. Since this season.
Got the same issue. It’s fine when I’m just wandering around, but the moment I do anything, the game lags like crazy. Teleporting a few times seems to reset it, but it doesn’t last long.
This is the same for me, all started a few days ago, all was fine and now I’m finding it completely unplayable, tried all the recommended fixes and nothing seems to make it any better.
Teleporting a few times worked for me as a workaround, better than closing the game which make us lose the active potions and incenses. Thanks for the information.
Well, another day and it’s even worse…. 270 or 340ms. But it’s not exactly that much when you play, there are packages lost and rubberbanding is crazy. I’m in hardcore and the game feels like 2002 diablo 2 when someone unplagged the telephone internet. So basically I cannot play at all. ;/ Forced to go play another games, typical Blizzard again
I tried teleporting but it’s not that helpful for me, also… “town is lava”, if I’m losing time fighting or waiting for a playable connection, I’m just off, that’s opposite of efficient experience in arpg.
Latency is not so much an issue, worse is total freezing for several seconds (up to 15 sec) and even computer freezing up. Happened at least 5 x yesterday in a few hours of play.
This morning (UK) booted from game and can’t even login.
Dragonkin it is then…
Same issue here. Horrible latency.
Turning off crossplay fixed both latency and fps lag for me.
Guys! New patch today (2.6.1), let’s see if it fixes the performance and latency issues.
Unfortunately nothing has changed
jak hrat hru , ktera je nehratelná?
Yep, still tragedy. Funny that I didn’t bought expansion yet, and now the game is done for me, cannot play. All traceroute and technical checks confirm it’s not on my side, not even on ISP side.
Sadly I agree… the problem is still happening and it’s very annoying, if the game feels the same during the expansion I refuse to keep playing I’m afraid.
Again, thank you all for commenting.