Huge latency lag

Hey so weird problem I have:

When I play with a LAN connection I have like 40-100 msec latency (which is still pretty bad, but it works), but when I play through my Wifi the game becomes unplayable. I rubberband like crazy, delays on skills and movement and it gets worse when I use dodge/teleport.

Mind you my wifi is normally still great (speedtest gave me 50 ping, 16Mbps down and 25 upload).

Diablo 4 just doesn’t like wifi connection? Which is sad because I can’t play the game half the time when I am on wlan…

Any tips on how to improve that? I got the usual done already (crossplay off, battlenet settings).

Still don’t get the always online server info prio on everything in a game I literally play as a singleplayer game (except world bosses) :frowning:

Hey there,

Did you get help wit hregards to this?