I want to talk about gear drops

I’ve bin enjoying this season and all. It is fun. I also understand that what I’m about to say is part of the game and exactly the reason why things are the way they are. I just want it a little less so I can enjoy it longer. I’ve bin trying to get a decent Druid build up and running that can do a little damage. I tried 5 builds and they all are not to my liking. Having to farm gear for them is a real pain. Already for 1 build is hard because it takes a whole season (for me) to get a build close to perfect because I don’t get the gear drops that I need. There is also the fact that I want to try other classes and for the right experience they all must be level 100 and I have to find the right build for them as well. So gear etc. There is not enough time in a season for me to experience it all and after the season it’s useles anyway. Builds in Eternal are way different. I understand this is the reason why people keep playing and all, it’s part of the game. The grind and all I love it. However, I would really appreciate it that the gear I find is somewhat more useful. I farm tier 80 to 100 and I get gear Item power in the 700s 0-0 … I mean wtf. I should find 900s only that high in tier. This takes sooooo long to find right gear because it’s not just the affixes and aspects I farm. Also the right item power. Like this season on my Druid I tried to find the right build for me. Even tho it was useles because this season Druid is not even worth mentioning. I lost too much time finding that out. I can’t even do Zir with it because I wasted to much time on it and I’m done doing that. Now I have to get another class ready for Zir and we are already 1 week in. My guess is that I will maybe have some time to do Zir the last week or 2 if I’m lucky at this speed. And I have almost all day and everyday except for weekends. That sais something. I play more then 8 hours a day. I can imagine someone else with work and all has it worse. Even if I reroll it cost me more money and resources than I have for all the chars I do. I’ve seen a lot of things about gear but I wanted to have my say, so I got it off my chest. I hope something will be done about this. At least the item power that is my main issue. High tier dungeons should have high item power gear. I hope this will reach you well. Keep up the good work and thanks in advance