Impossible to choose build

What a problem, eh?
I am a Sorc main on eternal realm and and i loved all levels between my 1-92. Nerfs didnt bother me because the playstyle was fantatic. (jumping in, collecting enemies, setting it up and blowing it all up) as pure blizzard endgame-build.

The only two classes that i allways went back too in D3 through most seasons is Wizard and Demon Hunter. And i have chosen Rogue in season 1 quite confident.

But i have a problem. There is just too much to choose from that is viable. And there are guides everywhere. May i ask with respect and humble intentions for your guidence that actually know your way around rogue the way i know my way around sorc.

Is there an actually endgame-build that fits the following criteria or most of them?

• Its not important to me what spender is used in the build. Twisting blades, Penetrate shot or rapid fire seems lovely but im open to everything.
  • I love the thought of Death Trap and pull people in. Actually setting things up.
  • I like to actually get to use Malignant hearts and it powers to let me have this burst playstyle. For example the one that stacks damage on and enemy a few seconds and then it expldes.
  • I like traps more than imbuements to be honest, but i have nothing against if the shadow imbuement is almost mandatory for my preference.
  • I like the though of stealth to set things up.
  • I would like to not be the most squishiest thing God ever laid hes eyes onto. I accepted it with my sorc (so if im not the most tankiest Rogue on earth i will accept that)

What kind of build am i searching for that rather does huge amount of aoe-damage in windows rather than consistent Uber-Lilith-DPS?
Be sure, dear Rogues, that i have tried for hours to navigate through this, and guides on my own for hours. But all i have come up with is my above list and preffered playstyle.

Im sure that my question is an easy one for many of you. But what build am i looking for?

Sorry for any spelling-errors. Enlish is not my naitive language (Sweden)

1 Like

best is mr freeze special ice cold rogue
they cannot kill u when they are perma cc lol

Build good for leveling and endgame. Flurry and rapid fire. Using puncture to build combo points, cold imbue to do more damage, aoe or single target. Step and dash to move around and combo trick of the trade and CQC key passive with rapid fire. Step can get out of CC, so aspect that give two charge is very good (boots).

Cutthroats skill: flurry, step and dash.
Marksman: puncture and rapid fire.

For this build you want to prioritise:

1. Attack speed (basic, core and general from gloves, helm and aspects).
  2. Movement speed (boots and amulet).
  3. Crit chance and damage (gloves, rings and weapons).
  4. Damage reduction, close, distant and injured (chest, pants, boots and amulet).
  5. Armour and life, cooldown and resources management (helm, chest, pants and amulet).
    For more relax gameplay, you could fit in life regeneration.

Condemnation unique is all you need.
Aspects:
increase attack speed.
Boost damage(X)
Increase armor
Damage reduction
You can fit in life regeneration aspect for relaxing play but there is trade off, damage or defence or speed.

Gameplay:
Puncture, dash or step, evade, cold imbue(if available) and rapid fire for single target (higher DPS compared to flurry). It might sound long process but in fact it goes quite natural once you practice more.

Puncture, evade, cold imbue (if available) and flurry for group. This you will use often and pretty straightforward.

Evade will boost rapid fire crit damage by 30% and for flurry to stun enemies.
Vulnerable come from glyph.

While leveling, start with rapid fire return 14 energy and apply vulnerable using flurry attack (you don’t need to evade in this case).
5 points in puncture skill.

Last but not least, boots must have built-in stat, attack recharge evade (you don’t need to hit anything, just use puncture and evade is ready to use).