Is Veteran Brawler’s Aspect worth it?

Hi everyone. Lvl 73. Handling NM Dungeons in Tier 4 without too much trouble. I use Upheaval to “charge” the mentioned Aspect, so Leap deals more dam.

Leap and Upheaval are not vital to my build, but they’re nice to have and I’m not gonna drop them if I drop this Aspect. I do wonder if the extra dam from this Aspect is any good, really.

Normally, minimum dam from Leap is 4k. Which is tiny, as my minimum from Lunging Strike is 10k (and that’s my weakest main attack). So, I’m not using Leap for its damage, clearly.

Considering that… How much does the Aspect ACTUALLY add to it? I cannot figure it out myself, because the bonus is not added to the displayed damage amount when you take a look at Leap. The total bonus from the Aspect, when fully boosted, is 240%[x].

After all, even if I don’t use Leap for its damage… It WOULD be nice for its damage to be sizeable, considering it’s an AOE attack with a small cooldown.

But if the Aspect’s bonus is actually not that big, I’d rather be using some other Aspect in my gear.

Please don’t provide further options, or bother telling me my build is bad. I know it’s not optimal, but I enjoy playing like this for now. I’m only seeking constructive, useful input that addresses my specific concern. Useless criticism or tangents would waste your time and mine.

Thanks!