Lagging and stuttering after patch

Hey guys is anyone else having horrible lag and stuttering and game hanging after patch, its been a night mare to play, i done all what was mentioned on YT and this site but nothing works , is it just me or others expericing it please , PC

2 Likes

Yes, since season 15 launched. I’ve seen players (around the world, not just EU) reported about it.

Agree this season wins the trophy for lagging and stuttering.

Yes, i can barely do anything with any efficency.

  • Helltide, I die because of it…
  • Infernal hordes, I loose a lot of time because of it.
  • Undercity, I often fail when there is on time mobs at start because I lag around and cant activate the spire.
  • Nightmare dungeons works but still very laggy.
    All this even when i dont’t have any spell effects out.

And the lag is terrible, plus there are time rewinds. It’s impossible to play normally. The internet and PC are more than capable. Because of this, I ruined 5 top‑tier items over the season. (I got a cool transformation, then a time rewind, and after the time rewind, the new transformation is complete crap — the item can be thrown away.)