Mac version Diablo 4

We need Mac version for Diablo 4.

I don’t want to use Windows any more, I used Windows for 20 years and it’s enough, I tolerated it, I even enjoyed it sometimes, but now, Windows 11 is pure garbage, the future of Windows looks grim, it is not something I looking forward to.

Why? I don’t want data-harvesting Bing AI/ads OS, I don’t want laggy Edge/Web apps, I just don’t want an OS that lags and stutters, with flash bangs in dark mode.

I recently bought my first Mac, the MacBook M2, I love this device, so I bought the iMac M3, gold color. Stunningly beautiful device, super refreshing and enjoyable to use with smooth beautiful animations and a real dark mode, 0 flash bangs in dark mode.

But problem is, I do play Blizzard games: Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone, but apparently Diablo 4 can’t run on Mac, so either you need to hire the right people, or you need to fire someone.

Because I originally gamed purely on Battle.net, now you are forcing me to look at Steam, GOG, or w/e. You pushing me and probably other Mac users to other storefront if there is no Mac gaming for Battle.net.

1 Like

I’m considering Linux myself. Don’t want the harvesting either.
But I don’t know anything about Linux. I’m pretty hopeless when it comes to computers. At some point I just gotta man up though and I think that time is closing in as Windows 10 is ending.

With the capabilities of the latest M3 chips it should run relatively good on Mac. Blizzard was one of the first companies to port their game to M1 (WoW) so I don’t get the decision not to support Mac version of Diablo 4.

+1 from me. I hope Blizzard will make build for Apple Silicon. iMac M3 is amazing!