My game crash after very first hit on HC Lilith

I am very disappointed, this is my second character who is dead because of the crash/DC/bug.

This time I was very careful what am I doing trought out the leveling process. I was avoidng riding the horse (1st dead, after I hit “sprint” on my horse, the game lag and disconnect me). I was using the cheat dead potion on every hard fight in the game.

When I finally manage to get to the last boss, Lilith, in very first second of the fight, when I press first attack (spell) my game simply crash.

Now my character is dead. Great. I did everything what I can to avoid disconnect, but this is something that I cant predict, some fatal error in the game.

I have picture/screenshot of the ID fatal error that occure. I would very appreciate if someone from dev can pay the attention to this.

Yes, I am casual player, I am not Hardcore player or streamer who has ridiculus amount of time to play. But still If the reason behind the dead was my fault (stuipid move, not avoiding things on ground etc) that is the part of experience and the HC mode. But if something occure that isnt in my hand, that is something that should be fix by Blizz.

I hope I will received some kind of reply here from Blizz, perheps a solution to this problem or compensation.

I am disappointed.

1 Like

Your very optimistic about who reads this forum.
It is a EU forum, dev or any blizz affiliate do not read posts here on EU forums, and certainly dont reply.
EU player-forums are not a place to try get their attention.
Sadly it just a wall for frustrated players to vent.

Try contact support,
but remember you ticked hardcore and all it includes, and thats what your gonna get. ;/