My gear is now effectively all broken since patch 1.1, thanks, Blizzard

All my gear that I worked so hard on, based on vuln damage, is now wrecked. Why, Blizzard, why? My crossbow had near perfect rolls and now it has the lowest possible value for vuln damage. What on Earth were you all thinking? Every time I make progress in this game and even, remotely, start to feel more powerful, you just nerf it yet again.

I am not starting a new character for season 1 to go all through this again, I’ll go back to a game by developers that don’t treat us like this.

6 Likes

You wrote “Why, Blizzard, why?” and it so happends that they already answered your question. The answer is “For the long term health of the game in its whole”.

Some classes, and some speccs is of course affected more than other. But everyone felt it. I support the change even tho me myself got affected hard.

You are not starting a new char is season 1? Fine! The developers have not “treated you” in any bad way

Hello, I was recording videos yesterday morning completing T77 Dungeons with a team that I had a hard time getting, and today I can’t complete a T65 hahahaha (laugh for not crying) not only do I have 50% damage, my defense has gone down much making it impossible to continue progressing.

If a player did not want to play with a seasonal hero and continue to improve his character, how can he do it now?

1 Like

answer = lazy game design

My gear that was bis two months ago is not bis anymore in online game that constantly changes. Shock

My rogue is broken, -70% crit damage… i dont undertand.