Nearly constant freezes

Same here, trouble getting past character select, in game constant freezing.
In a season where Helltide is buffed and you die every 30sec because of the freezes…
Gave up after 10 deaths

And here we go again, started off fairly good until 3 crashes in 10 min. After playing 30 min.

–Porting to kyovashad → running to blacksmith insta click him… crash. :angry: (had this many times like this)
–Restarting, finishing my stuff, pressing TAB for map…crash. :rage:
–Restarting 2nd time, looking where to go with TAB (yeeh it doesnt crash :pray: ) porting to area, getting loading screen, hearing the music stop (Noooooo!!!) LOCK UP !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
( I mean literally, had to shuttdown comp manually with power button )

Note to self: “why do I even play this game?” cause this aint working. :tired_face:

1 Like

Yup. Running on an older GTX 1080Ti which worked fine before.

yes its annoying when you dont have long to spend playing and the time you do have is full of freezing - cant even submit a bug report because it cant recover… AAA games should be better than this…

Having constant freezing and crashed the last couple days. Now I am also stuck on queued for login < 1 minute. Cant get into the game anymore. On a 3070.

Is there a solution to this??? I legit cant play the game

I was getting constant crashes since the start of Season 4, I gave up playing, i come back today after a “Crash” hotfix… I played 20 mins and guess what happens I CRASH. I paid over £70 for this game… That’s not a small amount of money… Will blizzard compensate for the lack of time I’m unable to play a game I’ve purchased due to their lack of competency in Patching and updating their games? I very much doubt it.

1 Like

you guys are crashing but i cant even access the chars menu and it istantly drops me out

2 Likes

Here i am. After 20s of game, pc freeze and byebye diablo…
Really nice work at beginning of the weekend!

same prob dc and play 2 min the dc again wtf!!!

Same for me - trying to connect to D4, freeze for 2-3 minutes, after that 3 secons of gameplay

Also getting freezes, especially when opening menus / inventory / …

Same here. I’ve tried everything. It needs fix. Devs hear us. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I have same problm :((( someone fix it please

Same issue with me. It will just halt/freeze for about 10 seconds, recover, and repeat again after any type of loading is required. Menus, map, anything. It’s broken after this update. I’ve been fine on the same PC/setup since the game released.

I have no problems playing other games and this problem only appears in D4. The problem is opening menus just freezes the game for 10-20 seconds and then comes back. When i open my inventory, map or pressing esc to open settings menu it just freezes for sometime. It happens almost everytime when i open menus and game is unplayable rn. I hope they fix this really wanted to try season 4.

2 Likes

same here, was fine before. I even tried reinstalling the game, increase internet speed, lower settingsm nothing works. it freezes even when i change character and when i press esc it disconnects.

Had a support ticket open for this. They sent me the AI generated “turn your router off and reinstall” mumbo jumbo and marked it as resolved. I reopened stating everything had been tried already and got another AI generated response saying to “check the forums.” The top post on the forums is about the issue I’m having. A+ customer support blizzard.

1 Like

I have updated graphic drivers and it helped. It seems that the issue was resolved.

I was having this same issue until I checked the graphics settings. It had turned me down to low after the update. I turned it back up to high, and everything seems to be working now.