Nearly constant freezes

anyone else experiencing this currently? since latest patch it seems.

8 Likes

I played fine all day yesterday. There were no crashes from the game. Today, after the update, I can’t even play for 2 minutes. The game freezes :frowning:

6 Likes

yeah, yesterday and the day before was a breeze. hopped on today to experience pretty frequent freezes. sometimes it’d just happen, most times it’s when i try to go into a menu.

2 Likes

same for me, tried every possible thing in the last 3 hours, its unplayable for me, i try to select a char, it freezes, i try to press ESC, is freezes, i try to enter the game it gets stuck on “queued for game - start game pending…,” for about 3-4 mins then send me to the char select again and after that i can enter with no problem, then ingame i open bags, it freezes, open world, it freezes every minute or so, even o TP to town after sometime on loading screen it loses connection to the server. tried reinstall, older drivers, delete cache and every thing i found on google.

3 Likes

Same here for me!!!
i dont nkow what to do

1 Like

same for me… i even called my ISP and took a higher internet speed cause i thought it might have to do with the internet, but no, its still constantly freezing …

1 Like

same for me its unplayable with constant crashes and disconnects, huge load times, freezes and at every zone change

1 Like

I can start a game all morning

1 Like

constant crashing and freezing terrible experience

1 Like

Same with mee, constant freezes from login screen or open anything…Was fine yesterday, new patch broke the game.

2 Likes

Got the same crashing problem since the hotfix. maybe the fix for the RTX 40 series broke the RTX 30 series. Game constantly stops and screen freezes, have to use task manager to kill process

Can’t even start to play, as the game changes screens they could freeze.
trying to use escape to the menu up makes the game freeze
Alt F4 stops motion but freezes the whole game.

Guess it’s back to Last Epoch or Destiny

30 series now crasing constantly

1 Like

yeah will freeze for like 5-10 minutes then playable for all of 3 seconds and will freeze again. Was perfectly fine yesterday

same here, but when doing dungeons its no problem no freeze etc
So focus on lvling glyphs is my 5 cent

2 Likes

Yeah it happened to me too. Since today’s update the game is constanly lagging or crashing.

I have the same problem after the update. Game freezes constantly. I can not even close diablo 4 without using task manager. RTX 3050 TI laptop

Same here, hard to get into game without crash, then freeze in dungeon. 3060 laptop.

Was playing fine the last few days. Today was very laggy/stuttery (seemed like graphics, not network - if it was the latter it wasn’t on my end). Tried updating drivers, but now I can’t get into game without DC or crash. NVidia RTX 4060.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to get past the character selection screen

Yesterday was fine, recent hotfix messed up something

1 Like

can’t get into the game, since the patch

2 Likes