Necromancer skeleton flashing effect bug

Hi, I am having a bug/glitch where during conversations my skeletons flicker in and out.

Its probably intended that minions disappear during convo but I keep seeing a flicker of the unstoppable or something effect popping for a milli second every now and then. The effect with the chains.

Its kinda annoying. Nothing too bad but would love to get it fixed in the next patch.

It happened with normal skeletons and now happens with Mages too.

I have restarted the game and PC, those do not help.

5 Likes

a few people have mentioned this, and i also have this bright flashing of crowns/chain symbols above the skeletons heads showing up even though the summons are invisible during the dialogue

its quite annoying because its also very bright on a hdr oled.

in the grand scheme of things its a minor visual bug, but im surprised that the devs didnt notice it or couldnt get rid of it

2 Likes

I have the same issue.
I have made a short video clip of it, but I’m not allowed to post links. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I have the same problem during conversation

1 Like

Also happening to me on PS5.

1 Like

Exactly the same issue for me as a necromancer, in each cutscene where minions are invisible, this (unstoppable buff) makes me crazy, appearing on nothing, flashing and breaking the diablo immersive feeling. Devs might really work to patch this for the necro community… PLEASE !

Made a post in the Bug section for devs, please share and write in there to catch devs.