Nightmare Sigil crafting does not unlock

Yeah I did a tier 3 nightmare dungeon. Levelled a glyph and then nothing. No option to speak to occultist or anything

So the crafting option is still greyed out?

The occultist has 5 options. I have the first two, next two are not accessible, the last is

Ok then it is definately bugged for you :frowning:

Yeah :frowning: need to message support if I can find it. Thanks for the help though

Bugged for me too, did everything, no quest.

Got the same issue - quest appeared when I was handing in the tree of whispers rewards and then it vanished :frowning:

[Update] Finishing a T4 Nightmare Dungeon unlocked the quest for me.
I have the same issue. Any solution yet?

1 Like

Same. I have full stash of tier 1 nm dungeons done around 15 so far. No way to upgrade them from tier 1 to higher tier. Sigils are supposed to do that but I can’t craft those because, well, as OP has said.

I am also having this issue.

I am currently level 53 on World Tier 3, and have completed several nightmare dungeons (including tier 3 and higher) but I still have not been able to unlock sigil crafting on my seasonal character.

I did have the quest when I finished the MSQ in World Tier II, but it has since disappeared (not completed) and the sigil crafting/disenchanting is still greyed out at the occultist.

I’ve tried relogging, changing world tiers, completing more nightmare dungeons and no luck so far.

Also having this issue, see no resolution … :frowning:

I have the same problem on one of my characters, have completed multiple nightmare dungeons in wt3.

1 Like

Yup me too. My SC has it unlocked fine but I’ve done wt3 dungeons and I’m trying to get to level 73 or so before trying the capstone and I’m not getting anything higher than tier 1 or 2 so crafting would be REALLY nice and it’s not unlocking

I also have this problem. Have completed multiple World Tier 3 NM dungeons. No sigils drop over Tier 1.

Im having the same issue, im level 55 WT3, have done multiple nm dungeons and i still have not unlocked the vendor for some reason.

Non-seasonal character is fine but seasonal character never unlocked the sigil crafting. Has anyone found the fix to this?

You need to finish T4 nightmare dungeon.

This worked for me as well. Completing a dungeon using a tier 4 nightmare sigil in world tier 3. This unlocks the quest at the occultist.

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)