Opinions wanted. Necro build idea ahead of S3

Would love to get your opinions on this Necro Bone Spirit build I’m trying to plan out, having never played Necro in D4 I’m not sure I am on the right track.

I made sure to have decent base stats and high ranks for things like Bone Spear rank 8, Bone Spirit rank 17 (21 if count Evernight) and I put Bone Splinters in there just to help with starting off the resource generation if ever find myself running on empty. All resistances at 70% cap, health 15k and armour 9.2k base amount. Decent overpower, crit chance and crit damage amounts plus a lot of essense generation/regen.

With second link Maxroll doesn’t yet have any of patch 1.3 data updated into it’s builder so on that front the weapon aspect will be replaced with Shattered Spirit and boots with Adaptability when they update their site to include those things.

d4builds.gg/builds/39d9d35e-3ea0-41ff-93b0-b7b747dbf0f7/

maxroll.gg/d4/planner/ky1gr090

Not sure why not allowed to post links to character builds in forum section thats supposed to be about class builds, especially since nothing in code of conduct relates to such but can view the build pages above by copying and pasting them into address bar and pressing enter.

I’m assuming this build can dramatically be improved but I don’t have experience playing the class so unsure where those improvements will best come from. I’m guessing the skills and rotation can be improved alot but having not played the class yet I would need to do so to see how it ‘feels’ playing with certain skills.

I’m sure there are some stupid noob mistakes in this build because haven’t played Necro before but any helpful advice will be welcome ahead of season 3 start which is when I’ll create this character.