Paragon boards are garbage, or is it just me?

I was surprised at how bad the paragon boards for sorcerer seems to be. I felt like the barbarian got the short end of the stick, but wauw… so much of this stuff just seems really weak or useless.
And I’m wondering if it’ll run into problems later where you just don’t have much to actually put points into as you got two boards for every element, and then one sort of general board and one for conjurations. After using two, maybe three boards, then what?
At least with the others I feel like there are things on most boards that are useful overall, but a lot of sorcerer builds don’t use all mechanics for a specific element or multiple elements for that matter.

2 Likes

my issue with pargon boards is the following I had to keep changing my build so I have to keep changing my pargon and I keep changing my Glyph’s so I am leveling Glyph I do not use any more. Is their a way to look for different level values the Glyph are each level. Would be nice to see some preview on the next upgrade Glyph values are. And I would love to get my EXP back from old Glyph I dont use to use on my current Glyph’s.

I was having the same issue but everything seems to be working now with this Paragon set up:

1. Just make sure that the first glyph you attach to the default board is the Enchanter glyph and level it up to 15
  2. Then the next board to unlock is the Enchantment Master board, make sure you rotate the board so you only select all the Non-Physical damage bonus nodes on the corner (dont waste your paragon points with the legendary node of this board) . The glyph on this board should be for the element you want to main Fire, cold or lighning
  3. Next board should be one of the element you want to main as well. Try to look for a board that syncs witht the glyph you used for the point 2.