[PC] "Reconnecting Diablo IV" keeps spinning

Good Morning Friends from the internet.

This issue started just after beginning of season 2 but it seems there are always been issues with the game connection. I live in Luxembourg and never had any specific connection issue (IPV4 / IPV6 - Google DNS setup). I have a fiber connection about roughly 500Mbits/s.

I play on W10 (bootcamp on a iMacPro Vega 64).

Since the very beginning playing the game I have seen very often the battle.net client reconnecting (refreshing the content of the window and list of friends). I have also seen very frequently in game the “Reconnecting Diablo IV” message with the spinning wheel.

Now since season 2, I had this issue where the maps elements all disappear after a moment (sometime couple of minutes after I start the game, sometime an hour). I can still kind of play, in a sense that I can still wander the land and kill monsters, but since I cannot see anything on the map, I cannot TP of find my way anywhere.

Then I realised that the missing items on the map where all related to the “Reconnecting Diablo IV” and where in fact a consequence rather than the cause. Same thing with the “Buy Now” option popping up in the game menu : weird since I obviously bough the game a while ago.

All that to say I have connection issues since the launch of season 2 and the few days of fixes and “stability improvement” did not solve it.

I am naturally available to provide more details if needed.

Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.