Prepare to Embody the Spiritborn – Pre-Purchase Vessel of Hatred

Prepare to Embody the Spiritborn – Pre-Purchase Vessel of Hatred

Vessel of Hatred arrives on October 8. Learn about the all-new Spiritborn Class, a new region, and more.

View Full Article

those prizes are outrageous
as an avid mount collector im just glad you didn’t pack in a wow mount in any of these bundles and i can gladly pass for the first time on any diablo expansion

2 Likes

the return of pets… on top of more pink and actvism i´m sure… this ip can rest in piss until the leads get replaced.

4 Likes

Hell no. No purchases until I know for certain that Chain Lightning is going to be balanced, respected and fun Skill in Expansion.

2 Likes

so we got a deadline ^^
and no thx rather wait for a better developed game … so far it has been a very poor journey .
And to be honest i doubt anything will change with the new expansion … since took you guys some good years to work on D4 and it was a fail since day 1 :=)

4 Likes

It’s funny that full bundle is cheaper than whole game at start.

Since D4 release i won’t buy ANYTHING before it’s tested and reviewed.

3 Likes

I wanted paladin not wakanda

8 Likes

I get paying for dlc… but when they have a cash shop and battle pass then this is just dumb and greedy. This should be free. especially when the game has been in such a poor state since launch

5 Likes

agreed :=)

but guess what … u still has to throw away 40$ … for unfinish content :=)

3 Likes

yea yea whatever. Where is the Paladin?

4 Likes

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
after spending 100% for a joke game liek d4 that you did with 1 shot mechanisms with million of bugs and with TOTALY 0 End game you want us pay for that expansion ? Only if you pay me to play your clown games i wil do it. So bank to my account the price and maybe i try the expansion i am so curious how it wil look lile and i want laugh so hard

You dont have a bit pride for yourslefs? After you destroy d4 (as you do to in all of your last games on last years you really want us pay for you new no endgame expansion?No dear Blizzard personal i get my lesson to dont treust anything of your creation anymore. Aska form your streamers to save your title. pay us then may we wil try it. dont pay us?Then your game wil remain dead and wil be only for no lifers that farm 20 hours per day to make 10 million gold and 100 essences.
Guys from Diablo 4 team. lets be honest. You can"t even create a nice and normal event . for the 1 year.

5 Likes

Hmm…is the Spiritborn replacing Monk? I hope its not Paladin/Crusader its replacing, I want the Paladin/Crusader class. They exist in the game and lore for Diablo 4 so it would be easy to add Paladin/Crusader. Will I try Spiritborn?..well I want to see the gameplay first.

1 Like

Where is my Arcane element for Sorcerer ? :woozy_face: also the paladin / crus
wheereeee… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Why is the DLC only 23$(CDN) for people purchasing it with a new game, yet the cheapest cost for someone who already owns it is 53.99(CDN) such trash… and a slap in the face to any player who already purchased the game and had been let down many times already. Please fix this.

7 Likes

LOL me too hahaha sorry i couldnt stop laffing xD

1 Like

man this prices for an half baked live service… meh… where some cosmetics will cost you more then the full game price in a few months…! i will wait promo in xmas or whatever… and that is if you finish bake the cake properly :stuck_out_tongue:

No Paladin in the game where you literally fight evil, why? New class just looks like some lame offshoot of Druid.

Cutesy preorder pets to remind you that Blizzard is still being helmed by overgrown, sponge-bodied manchildren who collect funko pops and love watching Marvel movies.

1 Like

Make it free and i’ll buy it otherwise never in my life!

There is no better developed game :smiley: Last epoch was not properly developed getting patches…
POE 2 is going to be released not fully developed cause they will fix and tweak every season
like they do poe 1
Even WOW is not developed fully
And never was since it’s first expansion it was just half done game where patches fixed most of the stuff
:clown_face: