Reap bug? Or poor attack logic

When I click a mob to use Reap on it my character will run right up to the enemy to use the skill. The issue is that Reap has 2.5-3x the range of normal melee hits so running right up to something puts you in a precarious position when you only wanted to clip a mob to spawn a corpse or something.

I have ‘move & interact’ separate to my skills and I would prefer when I cast a skill on a mob it just does it from where I am, if it is out of range that’s my problem to solve. I have Reap on right click, the whole point in separating the move and interact was to not have to hold shift but I find myself running towards a mob when I’m trying to kite because I tried to Reap them from further than right in their face.

There is another bug too. When I hold down the right mouse button, just targeting the floor, my character will attack as normal, without moving. The bug is that when I spam click right mouse button my character starts taking half steps forward before using the skill. If you then hold down the mouse button after clicking quickly the character starts actually running over to the location to attack.

Is this just Reap? It’s wonky as hell.

3 Likes

Surprised I haven’t seen any other mention of this. It’s completely unusable by default.

I found that the trick is to unbind your “basic skill slot” and bind “hold position” to right-click instead. This worked for me.

Reap def needs some adjustment.If you need to destroy a tower during Legion events you do 0 damage.