Revert the Nerfs to Necro

Revert the nerfs back to the original Beta Version of Necromancer so we can actually use our pets and not be in this weird spot of being a worst sorcerer build

4 Likes

What he said! Please!

sadly i dont think they will

they have some vision for the class.
i dont think its a very fun vision tbh

they try to avoid anyone being op, but forget that some of the funnest builds in diablo 2 and 3 were the op ones, where you felt like a true demon slayer and decimated legions of enemies.

They have a vision for everything, yet it feels and looks like their vision is fundamentally flawed, not fun and very very narrow. I feel like people who made this game never really played a good ARPG.

I litterly have no issues with my minions. I play a non meta hybrid curse, minion, shadow build and i am absolutely destroying the game. Getting the right gear for it is incredibly easy and my minions won’t die pretty much. Its really about what kind of passives you have on your gear and how you build up your legies, its not even RNG based that much, cause you can make the gear!

I simply don’t understand what people are complaining about. I am level 61 btw and i can’t wait till i hit 70 and go world level 4.

1 Like

Snarf, just a little info on the build your running is it defenders+cold mage+Iron golm maxing HP+armor+Thorns and iron Maden damage right? it about the only way i found i could make my necro work

1 Like

You don’t play World of Warcraft much, do you? This is nothing new. Fun was detected. Blizzard quickly removed it.
I would also very much like to play a necromancer instead of a gimp sorcerer, but alas. I just accepted it and made a sorc instead. No point sticking around on the necro.

I’ve been running the same stuff except decrepify instead of Iron Maiden

When you go to wt4 let me know how your minion build is going. Maybe you’ll do some dungeons at rank 24… after 30 min xD… Where other classes do such in 3 min (because not only do they have dps, they have mobility)

1 Like

wow…

my damage with my mages are great and i kill everything but i all the sudden die in a flash… i am getting one shot killed all teh time… can’t even do a pit 65… so they did something and that has ruined it for me… SO much time put into that build as a csual player only to get nerfed to hell lol