Sacrifice bonuses are bugged

Both the passive skill Memento Mori (20/40/60% bonus to sacrifices) and the legendary aspect which gives sacrifice bonus don’t seem to be working with every skill.

I noticed in the stats sheet which doesnt change if you take points out from the passive or unequip the item which has the aspect. I tested this first by sacrificing Skirmishers, Cold Mages and Iron Golem. I have 60% buff from the passive and 21% buff from an aspect to the sacrifice bonuses.

Skirmisher Sacrifice should give you 6% crit chance. I get 6.1% increase with buffs. So, the sacrifice works but the bonuses dont.

Defender sacrifice increases my fire resistance (picked this as an example) from 50.4 % to 52.2% which is a 1.8% change. I dont know how the math works for resistance calculations but the change seems to be very small nonetheless. The aspect works and changes the resistance about 0.3%. The passive doesn’t change it at all.

Reaper Sacrifice should increase shadow damage by 15%. I get 18.1% with buffs. Only the aspect works here. Sacrifice should be a multiplier but seems to also be additive.

Shadow Mage sacrifice, which increases max essence, works with the passive but not with the aspect.

Bone Mage sacrifice works with both.

Cold Mage Vulnerability boost is not added to the stats at all and thus doesn’t scale with sacrifice bonuses.

Golems are not affected by the passive. The aspect works with all golem sacrifices.

2 Likes

I confirm, the same problem, bonuses from skills do not work.

For me only the passive ability from the tree, memento mori doesnt work at all, the sacrifice aspect works on all.
I tried swapping out the gear with the aspect to see if Memento mori would work then to see if it is a stacking issue. but that wasnt the case.

Memento mori just doesnt do anything at all atm, only the aspect works.

Good to see I’m not crazy and other people are running into the mostly useless sacrificial aspect.

I want to be the lone reaper of death, I don’t need minions.

Tested with:
Skeleton Warrios: +crit chance
Skeleton Bonemages: overpower damage x
Iron Golem: crit damage x

No sacrifice, 0 Mememto Mori (my character actually ingame)
crit chance 23.6%
crit damage 86.8%
overpower 454.2%

Sacrifice, 0 Memento Mori
crit chance 28.6%
crit damage 142.8%
overpower 675.9%

Sacrifice, 3 Memento Mori
crit chance 31.6%
crit damage 142.8% (bugged)
overpower 862.1%

Sacrifice, 0 Memento Mori, offensive aspect (24%)
crit chance 29.8%
crit damage 197.4%
overpower 760.5%

Sacrifice, 3 Memento Mori, offensive aspect (24%)
crit chance 33.5%
crit damage 197.4% (bugged)
overpower 1016.5%

when reading the tooltip of crit damage
without sacrifice: has a base value of 50%
with sacrifice: has a base value of 130.6% (no, that is not how much the iron golem contributes)

when reading the tooltip of overpower damage
without sacrifice: has a base value of 50%
with sacrifice: has a base value of 50% (this is definitly correct)