Screen Stuttering Issue During Co-op Gameplay on Xbox Series X

During gameplay on one screen for two players via Xbox Series X, there is screen stuttering when playing as two close combat characters. For example, if one player is playing as a warrior, everything runs smoothly, but as soon as the second player joins and selects a warrior, a rogue, or a druid, one of the two connected characters starts experiencing delays in attacks. This results in a noticeable decrease in attack speed and animation errors. Playing in this setup becomes impossible, so currently, we’re playing as a mage and a necromancer. However, we really want to play as warriors. Previously, in the previous update, this issue wasn’t observed. I have a video, but I don’t know how to attach it here. Attached a link to a video demonstration.

To play with such screen jerking is absolutely impossible; the head starts to ache after just 5 minutes of dungeon crawling. Especially if you’re playing as a rogue with fast attacks, the jerking happens very quickly.

I also noticed that the screen jerking is caused by the player who initially connected first, roughly speaking, the group leader. So, if the leader leaves the group and rejoins, the attacks of the second player will now cause such jerking.

This is not observed for characters with stationary attacks (necromancer, mage).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.