Stormclaw's Aspect - shouldn't it also change Shred to a Storm skill?

As it is right now the Stormclaw’s Aspect feels kind of… underwhelming? Even if it would trigger for 100% of hits it doesn’t really synergise that well with anything else right now.

On paper having a way to incorporate Shred into a Storm based Werewolf build seems like a lot of fun, but those builds rely so heavily on triggering Storm skill passives that I feel like Stormclaw’s Aspect should make Shred count as a Storm/Nature skill as well?

There’s a lot of other similar Aspects that receive skill type modifiers to make them more appealing/versatile, that I’m genuinely surprised this one doesn’t.

1 Like

I don’t undestand this either why stormclaw’s aspect doesnt make shred to storm skill. It literally says storm in the name and it would open up some interesting shred builds.

There’s aspect’s that make bear skills nature skills so why this aint working just baffles me. They forgot to add “shred count’s as storm skill” text there?

Right? Not to mention as it stands this build is literally a 1-button build. I know there are some Andy’s out there that are gleeful at this because “they just want to relax and hold down a button while they stare into the screen with their dead glazed-over eyes” but ffs.

It needs to make Shred a storm skill, that’s the only way to fix a lot of specs. Werebear had it right when it made trample and pulverize earth spells, with the aspects. 90% of druid’s skills benefit nature spells, so the only way to make non-nature spells relevant (without bugged damage), is to make them nature with an aspect or piece of gear.

100% Agree. Should it change to Storm and Nature Skill, same way Aspect of the Trampled Earth do with Trample skill and Aspect of the Ursine Horror do with Pulverize skill. I’m a new player with druid as my 1st char, still figuring how things work here, but, there’s a way to tag or send it to the devs or someone from support on this forum? I see it as a issue, for me they completely forgot.