Strips and Points Mount Armor Missing

I claimed Season Journey Chapter 3 rewards but the Strips and Points mount armor didn’t appear. I can’t find it anywhere, not in my inventory, stash, or stable. Please help.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got the same issue here. It’s bugged

1 Like

I have the same Issue, finished the Chapter 3 and all my friends except me got the reward. Logged out and back in and nothing it´s not there. Please fix this !

I’ve had the same problem, claimed SJC 3 a few hours ago, claimed the reward but no armor, logged off for a few hours got back to the game a few minutes ago and still no reward armor, when are we to expect this to be fixed?

Same issue no mount no favor being awarded

yep, mount, mount armor and mount trophy - all missing from season journey…
this season added many bugs

Diablo 4 - Season 2 Rewards.

Strips and Points Mount Armour as part of Chapter III reward not added to inventory or mount armour selection. Essentially never rewarded.

Anyone got a reply or should we open a ticket or something?

It worked for me…

Its an amazing looking skin.

Having said, i only earned it in the last 2 days…