Temper Manuals Drop Rate

Hello, I had a few questions regarding tempering manuals. I was wondering if anyone else seems to run into the problem of legendary tempering manuals not dropping. I started the season off on my barb and gotten all my legendary manuals in about a day of playing but when I have switched to my necro, I haven’t seemed to find any over the day and half of grinding whispers and hell tides. I was wondering if anyone has came across this or seems to have similar problems, for someone that plays every class in Diablo 4 at this rate I might get all of them by the end of the season ( I know they aren’t seasonal ).

Update : If this sounds like a similar situation for yourself, I have found the best way to “ Farm “ temper manuals is from just doing helltides and just farming events bosses and mystery chest and the normal chest that cost 75 embers ( if you are not in need of living steel ) due to being able to increasing your chances of getting them.

Someone in a different thread suggested running lower tier (lvl 21-30) ancestral nightmare dungeons would get the drops going again. I tried it and it solved the drop rate problem. I got my missing manuals within 30 minutes.