Tempest Roar Unique not dropping

Hi, I’ve been wanting Tempest Roar for a little while now but It’s not dropping what so ever. Do i need to be World tier 4 to get it? I’m currently World tier 3 lvl 61 druid.

2 Likes

I have yet to see one drop and i’m level 98 now, the Druid loot tables are borked and they’re taking there sweet time to fix it, got to nerf at least 5 more dungeons first.

3 Likes

Ah that feels bad. It’s like the only item i really want to complete a build.

1 Like

i thought i was the only one looking for that hat, i’ve found twice the bear version though , so i made it to T4 to get better chances for uniques , as its quite an enabling piece for at least 2 builds?

2 Likes

Yup, I’m going for Tornado Werewolf build so I really need that helm D:

1 Like

anyways i would focus on leveling up to jump to t4 instead of getting the gear early and then having to upgrade it…

1 Like

Ive been farming for Tempest Roar for 4 days now, still havent seen it drop. Currently Im lvl 81, and could have been like 90 if I had done xp farms instead of loot farms.

2 Likes

im literally thinking about doing tree of whispers misions to get helmet box :cry:

2 Likes

I am now level 100, still no Tempest.

2 Likes

Damn, man I’ve been grinding all day trying to get this helm. I’ve opened so many chests and done so many nightmare dungeons I can’t even count.

1 Like

the druid loot tables are bugged in a way that means we some how get legos for barb. the only time this bug makes a difference is if it actually drops you a piece of barb loot.

1 Like

Well, all of us, we kinda farm for this build before they nerf it. And yet I have pretty much all legendary items except this one. It sucks making high dungeons etc and keep seeing useless lege items or the same over and over again.

2 Likes

being level90+ and not dropping this unique a single time is not focusing on leveling enough already ?

1 Like

Now I’m 74 and haven’t seen a single unique in quite a while lol. I just want the helm D:

1 Like

Building something that requires an item you don’t have is an easy recipe for frustration.

Legit want to see what people saying they haven’t seen an unique for ~10 levels are doing because I played for like 2 hours yesterday doing NM 44~50s and got 1 staff of the crone, 2 madwolf and 1 zenith.

I had it drop from Butcher at lvl 78

Then my HC druid died to a DC the next morning

Now im 73 again and havent seen one drop

FML

Damn dude. I’m 81 on my druid and I got an Unique helm that was for werebear and a chestpiece. Still no Tempest Roar tho.

1 Like