Hello.
Why is that the Sorceress kills a skeleton with 1 or 2 hits of Arc Lash and the Barbarian needs 4 or 5 hits of Flay to do the same thing. This doesn’t look right to me. He is a big guy, with a big sword or axe in his hands… he should cut through mobs.
In my opinion the Barbarian does not do enough damage. And does not generate enough Fury to be able to do it. Or, maybe, is something wrong with Bleed.
I, as a Barbarian, would like not just to be able to sustain damage, but also to be able to do a lot of damage… very, very much damage.
Thank you.
2 Likes
Yes.
Go hota frenzy. Its much better
1 Like
Considering Alkaizer took the Raid boss down on his Barbarian, I say they do just fine.
Don’t you mean soloed? ;p
1 Like
It takes only 2 hits with Rend for the Barbarian to completely spend all his Fury. The other characters can use the Core skills many, many more times before the resource is completely spent.
In my opinion, something is wrong with this.
I, also, would like - as a Barbarian - to not only be the best tank, but also the best DPS because #Barbarian. And also the best magic class, because #Multiclass. And could I also have the best ranged weaponry as well, because it’s annoying that I have to move to hit things and I’d rather stand in one spot and one-shot everything. THat would be awesome!
Lastly, I noticed that Barbarians really get stiffed when it comes to having pets and companions. Please can you add in something like a whistle or a shout that summons animals or - I dunno - skeletons or something, I dunno, I’m not a doctor - anyway, something cool like that.
OH! And we definitely need a good shape-shift mechanic, you know, like the Wrath of the Berserker in D3. That was cool. But, like, make it something super-cool like turning into a bear or something. Yeah. Cool, ok.
Thanks in advance, Devs!
1 Like