The "D4 Events Time Tracker" app is ready for Season 4, are you?

Hello everyone, I have released an update for my app. For those who are joining us for the first time, the app allows you to track timers and maps for Helltide, World Bosses, and Legion events in Diablo 4. In the app, you can view and vote on the correct event locations, receive notifications on your device about upcoming events. There is also a weekly Nightmare Waves map available. The app is available in 11 languages, has a silent mode for notifications, lets you disable unnecessary timers, change notification times, and much more. The app is available for iOS and Android.

Here’s what has been done with the latest update:

• Added Cursed Ritual locations for the Helltide event to the map. This can be disabled in the event map filter.

• Corrected the placement of chests for the Helltide event. I am currently checking if all Living Steel chests appear at the correct times according to the game.

• Chest spawn rules for the Helltide event have been added to the cloud database. This allows updating them as needed without the need to update the app, which lets me correct this information faster.

If you encounter any issues with the new update, please contact me via the feedback form in the settings. I would appreciate honest reviews in the app stores.

The app is available for iOS and Android. You can find it in the markets under the name “D4 Events Time Tracker” or get all the information on my website at d4events.sefir.dev

1 Like