The "D4 Events Time Tracker" app is ready for the Vessel of Hatred expansion

Hello everyone, I have released an update for my app. For those new here - the app allows you to track timers and maps for Helltide, World Bosses, and Legion events in Diablo 4. In the app, you can view and vote for the correct event locations, receive notifications on your device about upcoming events. Available in 11 languages, with silent mode settings for notifications, the ability to disable unnecessary timers or change notification times, and much more. The app is available for iOS and Android. More details can be found in the video https://youtu.be/gGHzt6gTzWo.

What has been done in the latest patch:

• Most importantly, the ability to schedule up to 3 notifications for one event at different times has been added. That means you can get a notification half an hour before the boss appears, finish your business, log into the game, and receive another notification 5 minutes before the event starts so you don’t miss it.
  • The world map for all events and their locations has been updated according to the Vessel of Hatred expansion.
  • For World Boss events, if we have two events simultaneously in the old and new locations, both active events will now be shown on the map, provided the community has voted for them. The same principle now applies to the Legion events map.
  • For Helltide events, the mechanism for displaying active locations has been reworked; they now appear on the screen with voting icons. This allows multiple active locations to be displayed simultaneously. Also, the display of Mysterious Chests for this event has been turned off as they are no longer in the game.
  • Fixed an issue where notifications were not scheduled upon the first launch of the app, regardless of timer settings.
  • Upon the first launch of the app, all mandatory questions, such as language selection and similar, are now not displayed all at once.
  • On iOS, the count of scheduled notifications has been fixed, particularly for mandatory notifications and when turning on/off all notifications.
  • Interface improvements and texture changes.

If you encounter any issues with the new update, please write to me; there is a feedback form in the settings. I would appreciate honest reviews in the app stores.

The app is available for iOS and Android. You can find it in the markets under the name “D4 Events Time Tracker” or get all the information on my website at d4events.sefir.dev