Things wrong on consol

so i am hitting skills like my ultimate skill right now is unstable currents, i Hear it activate yet it doesn’t cast i have to hit it again even though i blatantly hear her scream and hear the electric but it never casts i have to hit it again and listen to yet again. and it’s the same for few other skills i will hit them and they don’t always cast i have to hit it a couple times, i thought it may have been my controller so i brought a new one last week and it’s still happening. also the evade teleport on controller will send you in a straight line without even moving in that direction unlike when i play pc it will teleport on the spot i think this needs to be changed as sometimes i WANT to stay in the spot i am teleporting not get send to the middle of wherever i am facing, it’s bad with raiment of the Infinite chest trying to pull when all it does it a straight line

Same, constantly hitting buttons, the skill square on the screen activates, but nothing. Always when the screen is busy, and often at the worst times. Bad coding.

2 Likes

yep hearing my flame shield and ultimate skill going off but not activating drives me mad
and the teleport on console is SOO bad it just sends sorcerer in a straight line >.<

1 Like