Twitch drop azurehand sword not unlocking

hello i just claimed the twitch drop for azurehand dagger and sword and only the dagger transmog unlocks in game not the sword. is this happening for anyone else

Same here, i dont even have a claim button showing up for me. battlenet is linked to my twitch account tho…

the claim button was there for me i clicked claim, only the dagger unlocked in game for me. but the sword mog doesnt show up and cant be used. same with other sword mogs that dont unlock even if i salvage them multiple times

I have both claimed in my twitch inventory, but neither are available in game

1 Like

Disregard. User error. Seems I needed to click the item to pull up the list. @Cbones, do you have a sword in the slot you’re trying to change? You might only be seeing daggers because the item you’re trying to reskin is a dagger and not a sword, but thats just guess

yes i have sword and dagger equipped. i tried unequipping the dagger and just transmogging the sword. i tried equipping 2 swords. nothing works, it doesnt show up. i also have this issue with other sword mogs like the boot blade that will not unlock for use