Ultimate edition upgrade didn’t work

Hi there, I saved my ultimate edition upgrade for season 2. Paid for the 1K platinum for the upgrade which comes with the accelerated 20 skips. Nothing appeared, no option to activate anything. Asking me to buy more platinum for the S2 battlepass.

Is anyone had this before or having this issue right now?

1 Like

Same behavior!
Decided to upgrade from deluxe to ultimate in hope to get accelerated battle pass (and during purchase it was shown that I will get emote and accelerated battle pass) - but nothing was actually granted. I get only emote - but still no battle pass!

1 Like

Same problem. I cant get accelerate battle pass, but i have an ultimate edition from the beginning of Diablo 4

1 Like

So blizzard support told me on twitter that deluxe and ultimate share the same battlepass token and if you used it for S1 it doesn’t work for S2 and you need to buy 1K plat for the battlepass. Even then the actual 20 skips don’t even work and doesn’t even acknowledge you own it or what you just paid for.

Then from the support ticket I emailed, the guy is telling me he can see I bought the upgrade and I should have the battlepass and to relog (which doesn’t work) but the fact is I have 2 people from the SAME company telling me different things.

The game states in game that you’ll get ‘accelerated battle pass and 20 skips plus emote’ yet one’s saying you don’t get it and the other is. The wording is terrible in game and it’s honestly predatory not going to lie.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.