Unable to connect, suspecting licence bug

Unable to login whatsoever since the RT patch, checked the debug logs it makes and it think i don’t have the game anymore (or it cannot find my account), as it keeps on trying to reconnect without success. Nothing i do fixes it (repairing files, reinstalling, flushing my dns/cache etc.).
I think my D4 license is bugged and i can’t even make a ticket since it seems that part of the website is bugged as well (unable to progress beyond “try the following” part of the process).

edit: Ok, just got a reply from support… and…

Thank you for reaching out and taking the time to follow the provided steps. I'm sorry they didn't resolve the issue you're experiencing. It's frustrating when troubleshooting steps don't fix a problem.

Since you've exhausted the steps available through customer support, the next best course is to seek assistance from the broader community through forums, consult with a local tech expert, or contact your Internet Service Provider if you suspect a connection issue. Sometimes, the issue might require more specialized knowledge or diagnostics tools that aren't readily available through our standard support channels.

Contact Activision Support if you're experiencing issues with playing/launching any Call of Duty game. [https://support.activision.com/contact_us<>](https://support.activision.com/contact_us<br) />
Our forums can be a great resource, as knowledgeable community members often encounter similar issues and can offer helpful advice or solutions.

… they replied to me with a CoD copy-paste answer. THANKS!

edit: made another ticket, asked them to let a human review instead of a bot/ai/whatever they use… and they STILL auto-marked it as “resolved” after replying with the exact same copy-paste reply as before.
Thanks for nothing!

edit2: I fixed it anyway, problem was probably a combination of bad settings and Direct Storage while its installed on a nvme drive. This fixed it (for now): Solution (work arounds) for "Game freezes at “logging into Diablo IV” after waiting in queue or at Blizzard logo" - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums

1 Like