Unable to unlock d4 deluxe rewards on my d3 switch version

As the title says, i’ve tried to unlock and make appear the two rewards of the deluxe edition of Diablo 4 on my Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch version but i was unable to do it. But i’ve read on the description of the editions of D4 that you can unlock the rewards only for the platform you’ve chosen to buy the game, so that means that only if i have D3 on pc i will get them? I truly hope that is not the case because it will be ridiculous, considering that when i bought Overwatch on day one for Xbox i found instantly the Mercy wings on my inventory on D3, so why now the developers decided to limit the rewards only for one platform i wonder?? I hope somebody can give me a logical explanation for this.

You could try linking your switch with battlenet and seeing if that helps, if not then yes its just for the pc version.

1 Like

Already tried, i’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing. But i’ve tried yesterday to download the trial version of D3 on pc and i istantly found the rewards. So it appears that is just for pc and it’s really unbelievable, one of the worst management of dlc contents of the history :rage:

Thank you for posting this. I was looking for the rewards for my switch for awhile. Saw a lot about how you have to download the rewards, but it looks like that is just for Xbox. I guess I have to give up on the rewards. As I bought the d4 on a ps4 and I play d3 on a switch.