Update stuck and ultra slow download speed

I am updating the game and it is downloading at 17 kbps, my internet connection is just working fine so I think that is a problem on your side.

I restarted the computer and now updating process is stopped while showing the following message “Waiting on another update”.

3 Likes

it is insane low, I’m around 117 KB/s now tho … despite being on a fiber and using a cabel

2 Likes

same here … speed is terrible. i am at 16 KB/s with …

Have the same problem. The current update is 8.6 GB and im downloading 25 kb/s. Have 500mb optic fibre and no issues so far except with D4. It has to be battlenet issue? Any solution? Cant see any response so far =/ Thanks in advance.

Same issue here also running a flawless, cabled 1gb connection. I have a few precious hours to finish campaign before Season 1 drops :-1:

Very poor QoS @Blizzard!

Same here with 1Gbps connection…

1 Like

Found a solution! reset options to default settings and Restart ur pc after closing laucher, open launcher after restart.

It will update automaticlly and works for me, try it out!

You really can’t do anything about it. It is blizzard throttling on their end as a result of high traffic and under provisioning their network/servers.

Same issue, as with 2 previous updates. Fiber connection 750mb, full speed on tests and still patch download is joke. Currently shows 900 B/sek ! haven’t seen such speed in decades.

If you still have the waiting on another update message, shut down the battlenet application, open task manager and eliminate the battlenet updater process if it is still running(for me it was).
Then launch battlenet again and the update should continue (even though the speed is low for me too sometimes and I don’t know what to do about this).

1 Like

Witam , mam ten sam problem , Bardzo proszę Blizzard abyście nam pomogli z aktualizacjami , czekać parę dni aby się gra zaktualizowała ? Mam światłowód jak koledzy wyżej a pobiera mi kilka kb/s . Próbowałem wszystkich pomysłów i nic to nie pomogło.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.