Very fun hardcore mode

Dear developers, you are really kidding your community! Is it so hard to do autoteleport by scroll of escape when your game crashing or lost connection to your potatoes-servers? Hardcore mode is only one interesting thing in your expensive game, but it kills all motivation to play, when I lost more than 5 characters because of crashes and connection! Please, do anything with that problems, I’m sure I’m not the only one complaining about that.

2 Likes

No, not the only one. Ping problems are already pretty boring. I’m not a fan of writing posts and hating developers for the mistakes of the game mechanics, everyone makes mistakes, but when it’s impossible to play the game for weeks, it causes a lot of negative emotions. Ping increases from 60-70 to 2k+ in a few seconds, which is enough to lose a character on HC. Reading the forum and analyzing the situation, I realized that the developers don’t care about their community, because the problems with playability have not yet been solved and no answers have been given, but they have already drawn a new paid suit for the season of blood. I like D4 and I want to play it, but at the same time I don’t want to support a product whose developers frankly don’t care about their community.

I apologize for my poor English - I am not an English-speaking player.

2 Likes