Ways to build attack speed on Rogue

Hi!

Why is it that rogue only has a single cluster of attack speed nodes across all paragon boards and glyphs, where the rare node gives 2.5%? That is a very small amount. There is seemingly no way to build attack speed other than using asheara’s, except for the single roll on gloves and one aspect (accelerating, which is mandatory in any build).

Could we have more options to build attack speed?

Once you reach that cluster, it’s 8.9% attack speed and 10% damage for 4 points, I’m pretty sure I’m heading there for my last paragon board.

Without the unique dagger, or those nodes, I’m sitting at 96% attack speed bonus in combat, plus an additional 16% if I dodge an attack. And 70% basic skill attack speed on top of that. You can also go daggers, as they’re 1.2, as opposed to swords, which are 1.1.

I’m not even trying hard to go for attack speed and still, it’s the last thing I would complain about when it comes to rogue.

I have pushed Attack Speed on gloves. It’s perfect pushing for me. Attack Speed is relevant in order to quickly have combo ready , but I u have condemnation (best in slot in pen shot build) Attack Speed push isn’t so important and probably you need only in gloves.

Cause it has so many sources outside the board accelerating aspd on dodge basic speed flat aspd ashearas rapid aspect for basic, like alot.