We need a guaranteed Uber Unique at the start of every season!

We all know in Diablo 4 season 3, the only way to get uber uniques are through Duriel runs, with a 2% chance drop rate. So there is some stuff I would like address regarding this.

1. Drop chances
I would like for the Diablo team to increase the drop chance of Ubers for Duriel from 2% to 4%. And, outside Duriel 2%. Its stupid that you seem to only get Uber uniques from Duriel (on top of that, the idea of Duriel dropping the Uber unique seems to be always through when he drops 2 uniques at the same time, and thats a chance too only. It is stupid).

it is not fun when u realize normal 1 unique drops from Duriel is almost guaranteed no Uber. This is a fan base speculation, but from what we have seen, its pretty much official. this removes the excitement in Duriel 1 drop uniques being Uber. Because at that point you are only looking at 2 unique drops, and the 1 uniques drops means nothing anymore. Also, outside Duriel, Uber drop chances are pretty much sad, because of it almost being 0%. We want to get Ubers outside Duriel too at 2%, because we want the open world, dungeons to be meaningful too in regards to Uber uniques.

2. Guaranteed Uber Uniques (as a season challenge at the start of every season)
the reason I want there to be Guaranteed Uber Unique, is mainly because of the such low probability of getting one. Seasons dont last long (roughly 3 months) and no one will play on that realm anymore when the new season starts. So I feel like its only fair to have a challenge at every season, where u can choose an Uber of your choosing, just like the current season challenges (the rest have to farmed according to my first statement I made). I understand they are supposed to be special and rare. The challenge can be hard, like say for example 200 runs of Duriel, or something of mix. We need this, because Ubers are pretty much everyone’s end goal in a way, depending on the individual.

Will this be good or bad?
I see no reason for why this could be bad. Diablo 4 is a season based gamed. Dont you think its sad that u finally get a Uber unique, but its at the end of the season? Now youre forced to play a new season again (because new content, and most players are there) fresh with no Uber. For reference its possible, it will take me 1000 Duriel runs to get an Uber.

Some people are lucky, but we have taken into account that most of the time its people with a lot of time on their hand that are able to get it early season. Or that they buy the materials for summon through say real money or in game trade. So what about the people that dont? I bet some people will just say “just play another games”, or “just spend more time, that’s what grind game are about”. But no, I refuse to listen to people that say that, because they got time and luck unlike others. In no way having only 1 guaranteed Uber unqiue be bad for the game. But each to their own I guess, including me.

3. conclusion
At the end of the day, its only 1 guaranteed Uber unique (of your choosing), obtained through a hard (not too grindy to the point it takes months) season challenge, and in no way will this make the game and Uber rarity bad.

Let me know what you all think. I really would love this to be spread and shared, so we can hopefully have it implemented in season 4

1 Like